Best Linux Hosting Provider
Linux hosting is so popular nowadays that it can be found everywhere. There is a high possibility that you will be offered to choose Linux-based web hosting if you are looking for a simple shared web hosting account or a strong dedicated server.
Technically it shows that Linux appears to be the operating system of choice for most web hosting nowadays. More than 96% of the world’s top 1 million web servers run Linux, whereas the rest use windows (1.9%) and FreeBSD (1.8%).
What is Linux?
In the world of web hosting, Linux is by far the most widely used operating system (OS). Linux is available in “freemium” and in commercial versions, a strong and flexible alternative to Microsoft Windows.
Linux is the hosting platform of choice for most web hosts, especially those offering shared hosting services. More than 15,000 Google servers are currently running Linux, and the company plans to add more in the future.
What is Linux Hosting?
There are many web hosting companies, and most of them offer Linux Hosting. These factors make it extremely difficult to choose an appropriate host. Throughout the article, we have figured out the best Linux hosting providers and remove some ambiguity from the process.
Why Choose Linux For Hosting?
The technical aspects of web hosting are often overlooked when customers purchase this kind of service.
Your low-cost shared hosting package is likely set up on Linux-based servers.
- If you keep it up to date, you’ll have fewer hackers to deal with.
- It helps the host save money.
- There are so many distributions of Linux you can choose from, so it becomes easy for you to choose a perfect operating system based on your needs.
Best Linux Hosting Providers Are:
- InMotion Hosting
1 – Bluehost:
Bluehost is a simple platform to utilize. In addition to cPanel integration, Bluehost provides a straightforward native control panel.
When it comes to hosting, Bluehost has a reputation for being a user-friendly option for newcomers. A significant focus of the service is on WordPress hosting, and it offers a variety of user-friendly tools to make that process as simple as possible.
When it comes to designing and optimizing a website, we know how difficult it can be and how easily we can screw things up, but if you choose Bluehost, you’ll have access to a staging environment. Your website’s staging section is an exact copy of your live site. In this way, you can try out all of your planned modifications before introducing them to your site users.
- Free SSL certificate is available
- Free CDN is included
- Templates for websites are powered by AI
- WordPress is pre-installed.
- Unlimited data transfer.
- RAID storage and many more.
- Theatrical setup
- A record of consistency in performance
- VPS and dedicated hosting are provided with a user-friendly native interface and cPanel.
- The server is only available in the US
- There is a possibility of higher renewal rates.
2 – InMotion Hosting:
As a leading Linux web host, InMotion Hosting is recognized for its high-end solutions that provide customers complete control over their websites. In addition to frequent backups, free website migration, and a website builder, it offers shared hosting that is very much suitable for beginners.
Optional self-managed cloud VPS hosting (virtual private server) costs as little as $5 per month for the first year. In this plan, you may select the operating system and firewall that you want to use and then set up, configure, and optimize the server in any manner you desire.
- Hosting services for both small and large businesses.
- Installing 400+ free applications is available with one click only.
- Anti-virus software.
- Enhanced server caching.
- MySQL databases can be created indefinitely.
- Professional features available
- Excellent customer service and a money-back guarantee of 90 days.
- Expensive after the initial markdown
- Poor performance in testing
3 – HostGator:
HostGator is a great option for a web host since it provides all the fundamentals at a lost cost, including a domain name, an SSL certificate, and email accounts only at $2.75and $5.25 a month.
If you are looking for the finest Linux hosting company, then HostGator can be your perfect hosting partner. Easy to use and cost-effective, HostGator uses cPanel that works wonderfully.
HostGator’s user-friendliness makes it an excellent choice for anyone who is just getting started with web hosting. WordPress installation, generating and accessing email accounts, and setting up a domain are all included in the cPanel dashboard’s shortcuts. In addition, cPanel can be accessed with a single click.
- Free domain is available
- A free SSL certificate is available.
- Free dedicated IP is available.
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Available at Affordable prices
- Simple administration with cPanel
- Dedicated hosting and VPS are available
- The server is only available in the US
- There is a possibility of having higher renewal pricing
We highly advise you not to limit your search to just a few possibilities. We have included some of the top Linux hosting companies that we find better, but you should also look at other major hosting companies like A2 Hosting, Hostinger, DreamHost, etc.
April 22, 2022
March 7, 2022