Web Hosting UK
I have seen a lot of people facing trouble finding the best web hosting UK. In this regard, we will be going to share a list of UK hosting providers you can go with. So, let’s get start without wasting time.
Best Web Hosting UK
- Liquid Web UK – Best UK Web Hosting
- Hostinger UK – Cheap & Affordable UK Host
- HostGator – Excellent Hosting For Small Businesses
- Google Hosting – Best Managed Hosting
- A2 Hosting
- SiteGround UK
- A2 Hosting UK
Top 10 Best UK Web Hosting Companies
1 – Liquid Web: Fully Managed Cloud and Web Hosting
Specializing in providing efficiently managed VPS hosting, dedicated server hosting, and cloud hosting Liquid Web has established itself as one of the leaders in hosting services.
The company started in 1997 as a small-time business that provided basic server hosting services. Steadily they built their way up and today they serve clients like Red Bull, ESPN, and Motorola.
They are famous for their unique speedy support system which they have named “Heroic Support”.
An in-depth review of all the features provided by Liquid Web is discussed in the following sections.
Here are some of the amazing features that Liquid Web offers:
- Dedicated servers– The dedicated infrastructure allows these servers to provide you uninterrupted bandwidth for all your needs all the time.
- Private VPS – If you’re into setting up your own VPS instances then be assured as Liquid Web provides a private cloud server for deploying it.
- Cloud Servers – You get enterprise-grade simplified cloud hosting added with SMBs with Liquid Web. Deployment is rapid and redundancy-free.
- VMware Private Cloud – The VMware comes with no per-VM fees and choice of a build-to-order dedicated environment or a multi-tenant infrastructure.
Unlike other hosting platforms, Liquid Web guarantees you 100% uptime, and it’s backed up with a credit of 10x the amount in case of a failure to do so.
They give a 30-minute hardware replacement guarantee for the customers that have chosen dedicated servers.
Help and Support
With Liquid Web you get a complete 24×7, 365 days US-based coverage called the Heroic Support. You can talk with the staff using support tickets or directly using live chat or phone.
All texts and phone calls answer within a minute.
2 – Hostinger – Cheap UK Web Hosting
A web hosting company is someone who provides server space to different websites in order to store their web content, which can be viewed online. But, choosing web hosting can be a daunting task. Not to mention the huge amount of hosting options available in the market may baffle any potential buyer. Amongst the sea of hosting providers, Hostinger has stood out as the first choice of many website owners for the past couple of years.
- Fast Loading Time: Hostinger claims that they have a server response time of 43 milliseconds which is excellent. Server response time is very critical when it comes to websites. The ease and speed with which websites hosted by Hostinger load has compelled many users to consider Hostinger for their websites or blogs.
- Free domain and Website Builder: Constructing a website from scratch? If yes, you may want to give Hostinger a Go! They offer simple drag and drop builders which eases the process of creating websites. It is a good destination for all hosting, domain as well as site-building.
- Simplicity: Hostinger keeps it simple for its users. Especially, its administrative board is extremely uncomplicated to use. A few of the many things that can be easily done on its interface are change your usage, plan up-gradation, change of domain, access usage statistics, etc.
- Guaranteed Money-Back: Unhappy users can claim their refund within a month of signing up.
Hostinger offers a fair-and-square uptime. If you have a small or mid-level website with limited traffic, Hostinger is a perfect option for you. Their uptime percentage ranges right from 100%-to99.04% depending upon months. A big business website however, may not be able to tolerate 10-14 hours of downtime a year. Contemplate your budget and your need before picking any hosting plan.
Help and Support
Hostinger assists through live chat. All you need to do is type your problem and receive a solution in less than a minute. It’s easy, efficient, and fast. Moreover, Hostinger has informative articles on their website for self-help, if you encounter any problem with your hosting.
3 – HostGator – Best Web Hosting For Small Business UK
HostGator is a shared, virtual private and reseller server provider based in Houston, USA. Founded in the year 2002, its founder is a student of Florida Atlantic University, named Brent Oxley. In the year 2008, HostGator was ranked 21 in the list of fastest-growing companies by the Inc. magazine. By the last available public reports, they reported a revenue of $100 million in 2012.
They are hosting service providers who provide shared hosting services, Virtual Private Server hosting, and dedicated hosting. They also have an easy-to-use website builder and WordPress Hosting with 2.5x speed, very high security, and the opportunity of free migrations.
They have been in the hosting business for a long time. With the experience, they have become one of the service providers who provide great service to both new professionals as well as seasoned professionals. They currently have about 200 million+ websites hosted on their platform.
They provide free domains in most of their plans. Free website transfers are also one of its special features. They provide unmetered bandwidth with speeds like no other. Integrating all of our apps has become easier with their one-click install feature. They also provide a free SSL security certificate to ensure the visitors of the security. They have over 75 applications that can be supported on this channel.
They strive to provide a very industry-standard uptime rate of 99.9% but in the past year, they have gone to exceed their claims and provided an uptime of around 99.93%. They have also provided a good speed of 734ms in the year gone by.
Help And Support
They provide a great 24/7 and 365 days a year help and support service. They can be contacted by all the possible means, like calls, tweets, and emails. They have a great FAQs section which itself can give most of your answers.
4 – Google Hosting
Is your first thought related to websites for hosting companies? If yes, you are on the right track. You can also call a hosting company a hosting provider that helps you maintain or update a live website. Google Hosting is the world’s leading hosting companies that come to you with various hosting services
A hosting company or provider is a company that offers website launching services to businesses & individuals on the Internet or World Wide Web. The hosting company provides you with website design, storage space on the server, and internet connectivity. If you have already created the website & looking for only hosting services, the hosting company would also provide that option. A hosting company provides you an independent domain or the ownership of your website. Google hosting comes under the Google Cloud Platform that provides you with various tools, cloud, & the best small business web hosting.
Google Hosting comes to you with some of the salient features.
- Live Chat support for the entire year
- Higher SLAs
- Customized & Configured Servers
- Access to your mobile phones
- Troubleshoots the server errors
Google Hosting provides you with 99.9% uptime, which means the immediate availability of your website. Website availability is the first step to get a positive impact on your business.
Help and Support
For customer help and support from google hosting, you can find it at https://support.google/com/domains and avail of it anytime.
5 – A2 Hosting
The new age is leading to the virtual world expansion at a radically rapid pace, and so your business needs.
Hence, a robust online presence and incredible web hosting services is the need of the hour. You cannot be stuck with a website that has recurring downtime and is inaccessible to your customers, majority of the times.
Compromising with inadequate web hosting services means losing your website traffic conversions, SEO ranking, and not to mention the vast amount of revenues. What can resolve all of this is a proven web hosting service.
A2 Hosting has solved this quest for you, whose top priority is reliability and speed. The company promises 20X faster loading times than a non-SSD server.
The following features of the company are sure to impress you with their proven serviceability.
- High powered ‘Turbo servers’ – The organization calls their SSDs Turbo Servers that assure 20 times faster page loads than standard hosting.
- Turbo Servers for shared spaces – The best part is that the company doesn’t limit this feature to their high-end clients. Even if you opt for shared hosting plans, they offer the same turbo servers that offer speedy load times.
- Extensive Storage Capabilities – A2 offers unlimited data transfer and storage, free solid-state drives (SSD) and free of cost site migrations and much more.
A2 Hosting aims at going the extra miles in web hosting that even its employees choose to stick with it for a lifetime. So don’t delay your decision and take your business to next level with A2 Hosting.
June 30, 2021
June 30, 2021