Bluehost had been started in the year 1996 and had gradually grown to become amongst the top web hosting companies across the world. Now it powers over 2 million websites in the world. Bluehost also has a strong relationship with the WordPress community and they are recommended by WordPress since the year 2006. The main features include strong customer support available 24/7 for you and the best web hosting infrastructure.
Bluehost Reviews – Full Guide In 2021
In this Bluehost reviews article, we will cover everything that you should know before purchasing Bluehost web hosting. We are also going to share what we found when we were researching Bluehost user reviews. So, you can easily decide whether you should go with Bluehost or not.
We have reviewed Bluehost on the following criteria.
Let’s dive deep into this Bluehost review article without any delay.
- Is Bluehost Easy To Use – Yes, Bluehost is one of the easiest to use web hosting platform with single-click installation.
- Support – It has its In-house team that handles all the support services 24*7 service. They offer chat and call support services.
- Uptime – In this Bluehost review guide, we have discussed Bluehost uptime in detail, and as per users’ and our experience, we have found that they give 99.991% (this year avg. uptime is 100%) of uptime.
- Pricing – How much should I pay for web hosting; we will discuss in Bluehost Pricing section.
SHORT NOTE – If you don’t want to read the whole Bluehost reviews guide, then don’t worry. We have found that it is one of the reliable, supportive and no downtime web hosting companies.
- Bluehost web hosting company which recommended by WordPress (one of the most popular CMS in the world)
- Gives 99.91% of uptime
- 24*7 Bluehost Customer Service
- Providing Shared, Dedicated, VPS, WordPress, and other Hosting.
- Starting at $3.95/mo*
- Get a discount without any coupon code by a visit through this link.
Bluehost offers you a Money back guarantee in 30 days. You must be reading all of their terms and conditions as this might not be that straight forward. When you are signing up with them, you will take benefit from the promotional hosting cost. But this will be applied just for the first term and then later you will have to pay the regular pricing.
When you decide to cancel within the first thirty days of joining with them, you will get a complete refund. In case you decide to cancel after this, you will be receiving just the pro-rata cost for what has been left for the term.
Also, this guarantee will be applying to Bluehost hosting plans only. It will not be covering most of the products that are add-ons and this includes domains. In case you are canceling the plan early, there will be no other hidden costs, penalties.
Bluehost’s Online Store
Now you can make use of WordPress and rely on Bluehost for versatility that WooCommerce for having your online store and make it live in almost no time.
Some of the benefits that you can get from it are:
- Building an online store quickly thorough WooCommerce integration.
- Configuring the online store three several WooCommerce extensions.
- Make a selection from hundreds of storefront designs through WooCommerce.
- You can easily remove or add products from the online inventory.
- Instantly create coupons for promotions and sales on the website.
- Make use of tax and payment options for customizing the shopping cart.
- Monitor the performance of the online store from the centralized analytic dashboard.
- Make use of SSL certificate as well as dedicated IP for accepting secure payments.
- Have 24/7 service and support for complete guidance on website creation.
Bluehost Website Builder
The Website Builder by Bluehost is one of the best website building tools that you can find online. This is user friendly and has a simple interface with drag and drop choices. There are also hundreds of design tools, images, and themes that you can try. You can easily build as many websites that you are looking for. WordPress also offers you unlimited customization and installs. It offers you the best hosting and you get the performance of WordPress that features all options of social media integrations, analytics, security, and is the best choice even if you are new to website building.
Bluehost’s Website Builder & Free Domain Name
The Bluehost website builder is easy to use and you can choose from the several Bluehost plans they provide. You also get a free domain name when you sign up with them for one year. However, this benefit will not be including the domain registration fees that you will be paying.
Bluehost understands that each website can have different web hosting requirements. Therefore, they provide the clients with four kinds of Bluehost shared hosting plans:
Choosing the kind of hosting plan that you need to go with, will be varying depending on the money you can invest, the expected website traffic, and the kind of website you own. Later in the article, we shall see the detailed description and features of each of them.
Bluehost WordPress Hosting & pricing
The Bluehost WordPress hosting plans have been made for reliability and performance. With each of their plans, you get a free domain for the first year. Apart from that, there are automated updates, instant installations, 24/7 expert support, and unlimited bandwidth. As, Bluehost is recommended by WordPress, it is good hosting for a small business.
You get three plans for WordPress hosting and these are:
The Basic Plan begins from $6.78 although you can get it at a discount and about $3.95/mo*. Some of the features included are:
- 50 GB of SSD storage.
- 1 website.
- Unlimited Database.
- Free SSL certificate, domain, and daily Malware scanning.
- 5 Parked Domains and 25 Sub-domains.
This is the plan that you can get right now for $5.95/mo* although the normal price is $10.99 per month. Some of the features of Bluehost plus hosting are;
- Unlimited Websites.
- SSD storage is unmetered,
- Unlimited Parked and Subdomains.
- Unlimited Database.
- Free SSL certificate and domain.
- Speed Boosting Caching and Microsoft office mail for 30 days.
This plan is for $ 12.49, but keep in mind that you can get it at $6.95/mo*, if you go with our discount link. Apart from the features of the above plan, the key features of this plan include:
- Free Cloudflare CDN.
- Domain Privacy.
- Email Marketing tools.
- Free Website Backup and JetPack Plugin.
Bluehost Dedicated Server
You can select the Bluehost dedicated server plan and make sure that you take the benefit of the best line services. The plans are mainly made for people that are technically sound and are looking for complete control on their server:
- Standard Plan that starts at $79.99/month.
- Enhanced Plan that is at $99.99/ month.
- Premium Plans at $119.99/ month.
Bluehost VPS Hosting
This is the Bluehost VPS reviews section where we are talking about pricing.
This can be called the middle-tier choice of the three plans that Bluehost offers. For VPS hosting you get the following three plans:
Standard Plan at $ 19.99 for one month.
- 1 core.
- SSD storage of 30 GB.
- 2 GB RAM.
- 1 TB Bandwidth.
- 1 IP address.
Enhanced Plan at $ 29.99 for one month.
- 2 Cores
- 60 GB SSD Storage
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 TB Bandwidth
- 2 IP Addresses
Ultimate Plan at $ 59.99 for one month.
- 4 Cores
- 120 GB SSD Storage
- 8 GB RAM
- 3 TB Bandwidth
- 2 IP Addresses
The major difference between the three plans is in the SSD storage, bandwidth, RAM, and the IP addresses that you get. All of these features get doubled with Enhanced as well as Unlimited plans. When you make use of a VPS hosting plan by Bluehost, you also get a dedicated server resource. You will also be using your CPU, RAM, disk space regardless of what other users will be doing on the same server.
VPS hosting will also enhance your security as you will not be sharing the operating system with any of the other Bluehost users.
Bluehost Cloud Hosting
NOTE – Bluehost no longer providing Cloud Hosting. Thus, skip this section.
While making good savings from the hosting services that Bluehost provides, you can also get a coupon for Domain registration in the first year of the hosting package. You get three plans that you can choose from and the overall cost reduces for each of the plans when you select it for a longer-term from 12, 24 to 36 months.
- Starter Plan at $ 10.99 for a 12-month term.
- Performance Plan at $ 15.99 for a 12-month term.
- Business Pro at $ 29.99 for a 12-month term.
Apart from this, you can also get Cloud Hosting add-ons like:
- Dedicated IP.
- Premium SSL certificates.
- Spam Experts Mail Filtering.
- Office 365.
- Domain Privacy.
- SEO tools.
- Constant Contact.
Remember that each of the add-ons that you take also come with a fixed monthly price. You don’t need to have all of them in case you are on a strict budget, so make sure that you narrow down your specific requirements and then get the ones that you need.
Hostinger VS Bluehost
Both Hostinger and Bluehost offer good features but there are some points to keep in mind, where the slightly vary and you should keep an eye on for making sure you make the right choice.
- When it comes to overall costs, Hostinger is a cheaper hosting alternative to Bluehost.
- The support quality in Hostinger is better when compared with Bluehost. Although you do get 24/7 chat support on Bluehost.
- Most of the customers have a better experience with Hostinger and the features are great as well.
- The highlight features in Hostinger are 21 and for Bluehost, it’s 16, so make sure that you are getting the specific features for you when choosing either of the two options.
I think both are best, don’t waste your time and signup a host now.
There are specific reasons for Bluehost designing, building, and maintaining the servers in-house. It begins with their team’s commitment to delivering powerful solutions to the clients. This makes sure that the reliability, performance, and functionality remain constant and fulfills the needs of the online projects. There are KVM and OpenStack implementation that’s amongst the fastest and largest deployments of the world. The servers are building from scratch and operated on their own Linux Kernel.
The professional administrators give the servers 24/7 attention and are constantly redesigning, upgrading the platform by making use of the best technology of the time. This makes hosting a lot more reliable and faster and easy usage for the clients.
The Bluehost hosting review doesn’t get complete without reference to the uptime rate. When compared with the other web hosting providers, Bluehost does pretty well. Bluehost had lost for offering 100 % average uptime this year.
It is really important for you to know that within 1 year of data, we found no downtime with Bluehost hosting. So, below image.
Bluehost Domain Checker
You can make use of the free tool called Bluehost domain name checker. Initially, you have to enter the domain name that you want in the search box. Then click on Search to get the results. When the search gets completed if the domain name is available you will be re-directed towards a page where you will be able to review it and then if you like make an instant purchase.
Bluehost Domain Transfer
Maintaining the domain registration and the hosting service with the same account will help you to manage both of the services with just log-in and password. This will make all of the website work easier to handle. Bluehost has simple article guides to help with any of the queries related to domain transfer you have. But here we explain in simple steps:
- Begin with Transfer
- Log in to the Bluehost control panel
- Now click the Domain tab on the left side navigation
- Click on Transfer from the sub-menu that you see
- Enter the domain name that you need to transfer
- Click on continue.
- Enter your EPP Code
- Now click on the Continue tab
Bluehost Live Support
This is one of the key features of Bluehost. You already get a huge database of guides, articles, instructions, and how to’s as well as FAQ by clients. Probability is that any question that you have, you will surely get the answer here. But If you are still not able to resolve the problem that you are facing through the resources you can reach out to them 24/7 through instant chat. You can also contact them for a call from 10 am to 10 pm on their official numbers.
Visit here – https://helpchat.bluehost.com/
How to Point a Domain Name to Bluehost
Here are the simple steps to point a domain name to Bluehost.
- First, select the domain that you need to point towards Bluehost.
- Then launch the domain manager and a screen will appear in front of you.
- Now under the tab called Nameservers, click on Manage.
- Select the type to custom.
- Now change the nameservers to host to Bluehost server name.
Do We Recommend Bluehost?
Yes, Bluehost does provide its users with great performance and experience. However, you might find the initial cost to be a bit steep, especially if you are a beginner. This is why Bluehost is more suitable for medium-sized business owners. But, Hostinger is our number one priority.
Hostinger on the other hand will provide you with exceptional performance and constant customer support without the hefty costs. Hostinger will be the perfect option in case you want something affordable without making any compromises with the features.
Now, Signup Bluehost hosting now without any delay.