A logo is one of the most crucial factors for a business, and we should always design one of the best logos for our business/company. Because in the end, it becomes an identification factor for all the viewers out there.
There are a lot of such examples as Apple, Google, Hyundai, and more. Their logos are enough to let people know about the products.
But how can we design a logo that is relevant for our business and suits as the identity of it? If you have the same question in your mind, make sure to follow this post till the end, as here we have developed a three-stage guide for designing the logo.
But before going deeper into the Logo & stuffs here are few statistics on Logo.
How to Make a Logo for Your Brand?
Check out the important sections that will help you design a logo for your business, company, or other such things.
#1. Before Designing The Logo:
There are a lot of things that one should consider taking care of before designing a logo; one of those is as follows:
Picking up the right logo designing tool: You must have noticed that the market is filled with logo designing tools. Let us have a look at some of the most reliable and hard-picked tools that offer the best services.
- Adobe Illustrator: Illustrator is the best logo designing tool to put all your creativity into the design and bring out the best possible results. It develops the most user-friendly logos for you.
- Canva: Canva is a fantastic logo designing tool for those who are not aware of graphics designing at all. You can find pre-built logo templates and make them your own by making changes to it.
- Logo maker: This is a decent looking logo maker tool that integrates with Microsoft Paints like features. You can get millions of elements in this logo maker tool.
- Laughing bird: If you have minimal knowledge about designing, then a laughing bird is the most appropriate option for you. It comes with an easy to use the menu.
#2. While Designing A Logo:
Few things that you need to keep in mind for designing a logo:
- Need for your logo: Firstly, you need to keep in mind your logo’s requirement and around which working niche you are developing.
- Inspiration for logo: Based on your niche, make sure to look at a few inspirations for the logo.
- Design style: You should create a unique style for your logo design that replicates the brand value and the kind of services you offer.
- Colour selection: Make sure you look at a few factors that tackle colour psychology and make your brand logo worth watching.
- Font: The font for your logo should not be such that people cannot understand what’s written. Try to use a simple yet elegant looking font for your logo.
- Elements: Try to look for unique and relatable elements related to your business logo and add them up in the final edit. You can even go for a simple logo with almost no element if your brand suggests you to do so.
- Relevance with the brand: Make sure that you can build a connection between your logo and brand. This will help you a lot in making the logo more relevant.
#3. After Designing The Logo:
- Recheck for changes: At last, you should have a look at your logo for final checks. If everything looks fine, then you can finalize the logo. Make sure to download it in PNG format, as it provides high-quality output.